Friday, July 31, 2009

Eureka! I think we're off!

Looks like we will be traveling the week of August 10th. Medicals reports are done and dusted. We are expecting that we will hear the visa's are completed early next week and then we can finalise travel arrangements. Pray for us for:
  • ongoing health. we've all been sick in one way or another, flu bugs, etc. and are on the mend now, but need to kick the final hurdles to be completely healthy.
  • for final clearance of visa's QUICKLY
  • for travel arrangements. Hotels, where we stay, what we do .... and for those little bits to come together.
  • for our boys .... that they will begin the process of bonding to us quickly.
  • for Lea as she has the opportunity to reconnect with her roots and birth family
  • and for Scott and I! that we are flexible and keep our expectations low!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie, drop me a line on my address from yahoo. We are hoping to leave Aug.18th if we have a medical this time and we'll be in Manila Aug.24-26 hopefully hitting ICAB on the 25th. I would love it if our paths crossed at some point. Have a great trip, I'm so excited for your entire family.

    ReplyDelete